Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beach Finds at Rockport, MA

I spent a few days recently at Rockport, MA.  I have some beach photos to share later but here is a quick post of seashells and sea glass finds on the beach. 
 My family helped me collect bits of sea glass and seashells along the beach in Rockport, Ma.  You can find bits of sea glass and if you look carefully you can also find rarer little bits of sea pottery.

Check out the pottery piece with the imprint in the photo above.  Below there are a few deep cobalt blue pieces which were rarer and if you look closely a small piece of beach pottery with a blue imprint.  
I am going to use some of these for myself but I will be using some of these finds in creations for my Angels n Everlastings Etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. I love beach glass, it's so pretty. Yes, blue and red glass is the hardest to find. Congrats on finding your treasures :-)

    ReplyDelete