Friday, August 16, 2013

Savvy Deets Bridal - A Wedding Blog: {DIY} Seashell Wreath Tutorial | Guest Post from A...

 I'd like to post a link to a DIY guest blog post that I did this week at Savvy Deets Bridal.  Here is the wreath:
This wreath is available in my Angels-n-everlastings Etsy Shop but if you would like to make your own beach keepsake wreath -- check out the tutorial at Savvy Deets Bridal.  If you make your own I would love to see it!


Savvy Deets Bridal - A Wedding Blog: {DIY} Seashell Wreath Tutorial | Guest Post from A...: We are overjoyed to be bringing you this delightful DIY tutorial today from Etsy artisan Judy with Angels N Everlastings ! Judy's s...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts here. I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us all. It's people like you that make my day :)

    online ordination

    ReplyDelete