Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Secret Santa and the Cast Team

Every Christmas, the members of the Cast team on Etsy participate in a voluntary secret Santa program. Those that wish to participate, are given a person to send a gift to. They in turn will receive a gift also. Here is a picture of my secret Santa gift this year.
Some very nice products from Bed and Bath.  Fragrant hand soap and a luscious lavender vanilla scented candle.  There is a hand crocheted wash cloth made by my SS's mother that I love and will use soon.  The last thing are these hand made mini cards that will be so good to include in my packaging.  I always wished I had a better way to thank for the sales.  A big thank you to my secret Santa and the Cast team on Etsy for my special package - It was greatly appreciated

10 comments:

  1. We always need hand soap and sweet smelling goodies. Nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww what wonderful gifts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture. So glad you liked everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts! I love taking part in our SS, so much fun. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! So sorry I missed it this year...I will look forward to participating next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to receive thoughtful things from a stranger. Happy New year

    ReplyDelete