Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs!

Since I am without inspiration and time today, I am posting a link to a recent blog post by my husband.  I hope it blesses you!

Faith, Hope & Love Word Block Set

 TRAVELING ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW ROAD

City streets, country roads, and highways are lined with many signs telling us to stop, yield, and slow down. Signs warn us that we are approaching railroad tracks, dangerous curves, and hidden driveways. Others are demanding: “Keep Out!” “No Trespassing!” Some convey a message with a warning: “Police Take Notice!” “Proceed at your own risk!” http://restoreandencourage.blogspot.com/2011/08/traveling-on-straight-and-narrow-road.html

5 comments:

  1. Now I'm hearing the song in my head. And, it's making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you wood blocks! My name is Faith, and my mom's name is Hope, so I've always been obsessed with things that have our names :) How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I left a comment on his blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this on your hubby's blog the other day, but didn't have time to comment...I'll go do that now. :) I have the song in my head too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got that song in my head now too!

    ReplyDelete